View Single Post
      05-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #90
gottagofast13
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD View Post
I was there. It wasn't too bad, just a half dozen guys talking about cars. Nice folks and very laid back.
Hey guys,

Just joined m3post after picking up my new-to-me E90 M3 (purchased on 5/9). I've had 3 E36 M3s (lots of DEs) and raced with SCCA in an E30. I have a 6-month old baby boy now and decided to get a "family" car.

I'm on the board and the Chief Instructor/Driving Events Chair for the KC BMW Club. I might have met some of you at the Flat Out Classic.

Unfortunately we typically get pretty low turnouts at the Thursday meetings (like you went to). I think you'll find our membership is pretty fun...it mostly consists of gear-heads and motorsport enthusiasts that happen to like BMWs.

You can find all the activities/calendar on the kcbmwclub.com website. We always meet at Panera on Shawnee Mission Parkway on First Saturdays for breakfast (much better attendance than the 3rd Thursday meetings). On 6/1 we're doing a Fun Rally after breakfast followed by a picnic. It would be a great event to come to and meet some fellow BMW/car nuts.

Hope to meet some of you at the rally/picnic!

Ryan Staub
E36 328 racecar
Appreciate 0