Captain
Rep
Drives: 03 LSB M3 06 M coupe 08 M3 SG

FS: 2008 E92 M3 Coupe, Space Grey, Fox Red Extended, 6 Speed, 38K miles LOADED

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Listing my car forsale. This car is in perfect condition and you will not find a cleaner one than this! I am super obsessive compulsive about keeping my cars clean. The car has never been driven in the snow, salt etc. I don't even drive it in the rain. The seats have always been leather conditioned and I contort my body every time I get in to prevent wear on the bolsters, so they still are in excellent shape. Also recently had a brandnew OEM steering wheel installed by the dealer because the one I had was defective. Car even has new car smell still. Obviously the car has been properly maintained and all services has been done. The front has brand new brake pads installed, and the rears still have plenty of life left. Also rear tires were just replaced. The car currently has 38,600 miles. Here are the options on the car:

2008 Space Grey Coupe 38.6k Miles
- 6 Speed Manual
- Fox Red Extended Leather
- Premium Package
- Technology Package
- 19" Wheels
- Heated Front Seats
- Enhanced Premium Sound

I also added OEM Sirius Sat Radio and had the front fascia reflectors removed like the European front fascia, as you can see from the photos, its much cleaner Car is also sitting on Eibach pro-kit springs with OEM shaved Guide Supports, and E36 Bumpstops, like the Dinan suspension kit. Car also currently has LCI tail lights installed, with footwell module FRM3 installed and coded by dealer, so its just like factory. No aftermarket coding.

I included pictures what the car looks like now and in stock form. As for what the car has now in terms of modifications I will list those but unless I get market value for each part on the car, I will be returning the car back to stock and selling the parts separate. I will list all the current mods and the prices I am looking for them. The price I am advertising for the car is for the car ONLY. Mods are separate, Car is $42500 WITHOUT Mods, or $52500 with. If you want the car with certain mods, I can leave them on and we can make a deal. Otherwise I am returning it all back to stock. Please no low ball offers. I know what the car is worth and it is a rare combination and Im in no rush to sell.

- 20" Alloy technic Mesh Wheels with Custom Machined Face, Hyper Grey Pockets. Fronts are 20X9 and weigh 19.9 Lbs, and Rear are 20X10.5 and weigh 21.4lbs. They are wrapped in Yokohoma S Drive 255/30/20 Front and 285/30/20 Rears, still 75% tread in front and 65% Rear. $3500 Shipped

- 380MM Brembo Gran Turismo Front and Rear Brakes in Red. Crossed Drilled Rotors, only 5K miles on them, in perfect condition. $5500 Shipped

- Stromung Exhaust in perfect condition. $900 Shipped

- OEM BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler mint condition, Installed with 3M tape so no glue residue. $365 Shipped

- OEM LCI Tail lights with FRM3, perfect condition. No scratches etc. $575 Shipped

If you are interested, please email me at mjhammoud@gmail.com Car is Located in Michigan. Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by Dieselino; 05-04-2013 at 08:59 AM..
Appreciate 0