View Single Post
      11-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #15
Ateam
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Unfortunately these scams are pretty effective to target people just like you and many others who salivate over a car but the car is normally out of reach. Then you see this incredible deal and cannot help get roped in and interested. By then you are already picturing life with the m3 and how great it would be and your judgement starts going out the window and you start thinking it sounds more legit than it does or try to convince yourself its legit. Only to find out someone took your 24k.

That is how I am typically with "window shopping" that is why I do not look at anything I cannot afford as I will want it and no longer enjoy what I have!

I can tell you from unbiased view by just reading this, it sounds like a really obvious scam! Stay clear man. Work hard and save up-youll get the m3 soon enough!

Enjoy your 328 for what it is and not what it is not. I have owned inline 6 bmw's and I always appreciated them but not until I got my v8 m3 did I actually appreciate them even more. The v8 is obviously great in its own way but I still really enjoyed popping the hood and seeing that beautiful inline 6 classic bmw engine under the hood knowing its the company that makes the best I6 engines in the world.

I loved the sound it makes and the complete smooth power delivery that just kept increasing and increasing up the rev band. Enjoy that sound, feel and passion bmw has put into their i6 engine. Much more classic than a bmw v8. I miss my i6 many times and hope to get one again.

M3 is great but the 328 is great in so many other ways.

The other great thing which you do not realize until you have 414 hp, you can totally wind out your 329 to 7k rpms all the damn time and you stay within reasonable speeds. I cannot really keep this m3 at the top of the rev band on a consistent basisi as I am doing triple digits before a blink. I loved driving the piss out of the I6 at 7k krpms and enjoying that sound!

anyways stay clear of this deal and enjoy your car until the next one comes along!
Appreciate 0