05-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #21
Novator
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 M3

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [8.00]
I apologize if I am threadjacking, but I recently purchased an AP Racing BBK for my E46 M3 and though my kit is still really new (less than 2-300 miles) I am trying to think for the future and reading over the thread someone mentioned that pads are actually quite plentiful for AP Racing BBKs. I have the AP Racing 3800 6 piston front and AP Racing 3850 4 piston rears with 356x36 and 328x20 front/rear slotted rotors. I quite like the Mintex pads that came with the car, but would like to preserve them for when I am driving on the street. What would be a better track oriented Mintex pad but not as aggressive as the F3R you mentioned. Also is there an online vendor that I can buy these from because **********s where I bought the kit from doesn't have the pads for sale on their website and Stillen (where my kit shipped from), only has the rear set of pads listed. If these are common size/template pads what name/designation should I be looking for. Can I find these on Tire Rack or somewhere else? Any information/advice will be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images