02-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #36
disapr
drop a gear and...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellM3 View Post
Interesting... I've talked with a couple friends who are track junkies and they all were swearing by the Stilo. Unfortunately they all live hours away and I don't get to see them often so I've never had the chance to get to try one on, also being where I'm located we don't have any dealers around here for anything. So I'm stuck with purchasing everything from pictures and measurements.

I knew the Ear Muffs were passive noise cancelling but figured since they weren't attached over your head like some of my old aviation headsets that would clamp down with a lot of force it wouldn't be as big of a deal, since they just rest there.. That is one thing I hated about all those headsets was the pressure they put on my head and digging in my glasses it gave me a headache on long flights, until I made the switch to the BOSE...

Hopefully I didn't just wast a ton of $$$$ Do you re-call what the time frame was until they completed yours? I ordered mine about a week and a half ago but still haven't herd anything about it being shipped...

I ordered my Stilo through a reseller that bought from HMS so they shipped it out the next day. I was able to return it less a restocking fee though. I'd suggest going with the Arai if you can. If not the Stilo will provide protection and that is the main goal.
Appreciate 0