View Single Post
      11-11-2012, 10:07 PM   #88
Robz26
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast
Only had the light come on a few times when taking a sharp corner then punching it. Otherwise, I am not foolish enough to drive so aggressively on the street where breaking traction is a concern.
Judging by the rest of your post you seem like a candidate to start one of the "so I was pushing my car and totaled it" threads in the near future. Be safe out there and remember other people can get hurt too.
Umm, mind getting off the high horse and reread my posts? I don't take DSC off on public roads. I've turned it off a total of three times since I've owned it, since living in NYC I have less of an opportunity to find empty parking lots or go tracking-- I would only drive DSC off in those controlled situations.

I have never crashed a single car or mine or been involved in another accident. I understand a lot of this is luck, but I am also an ultra-aware and defensive driver (e.g. one time traffic stopped suddenly on the highway, i put my hazards on, but noticed the car approaching me not slowing down, I pulled into the shoulder and avoided a 30mph+ direct hit. )

If was very rude for you to judge my driving style from a few message board posts and claim I would end up causing an accident.
Appreciate 0