V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Mmmm. I'm not that hot.

What ever I did to you, I apologize. And in any thread I will happily have your ass but this time and for the second time in bimmerpost ever, I'm serious. You want to address the topic or have anything to add please do, but if its just me that draws you here then leave it.
That was me actually.

You asked for counter arguments in your op. I'm here because of some of the nonsense you wrote.

Quote:
Dude no. I've never seen a place where treating others like shit is as accepted as it is here.

Finland isn't perfect but we do make a point of pointing out our issues as does the rest of the Europe (we had this man called Hitler who kinda made us allergic towards racism).

Saying lies like whites in America treat Mexican staff like shit, it's rampant racism. Not true!
I stay in many hotels across America bc of my job and worked at one.

Quote:
When we moved here the hotel we lived in had a staff of Mexicans mainly. It was horrible to watch how the guests threated the staff and I could from the first week list a lot of shit I saw.

On my last road trip I went to wash my car to a bad neighborhood (according to the valet at the hotel) and I was talking to the local kids while doing it, when the cops showed up and told them to fuck off. They told me to go away so I could be safe, but nobody checked my or the cars papers. It was a black part of town.
Quote:
We have our idiots but unlike here we actually talk about it, write about it and we try to open a different world to our kids.

I'm hoping our next address will be in Germany, but i doubt that'll happen in a few years.
Not just you, most Americans are raised to treat humans as humans.
You need to go to China,Russia, France, Germany etc. And see how they treat minorities before you start spewing your $hit.
I know you want to come across as pure, good person, that's fine. America is not the worst place in the world.

I'm a proud American and traveled all over the world, the US is not perfect by any means but it's probably by far the best in regards to various races living together.

Last edited by V1.47fan; 09-07-2015 at 02:28 AM..
Appreciate 0