04-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #31
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by imposss View Post
I think it's time for porsche to change design. It's getting uglier and uglier. Same thing for so many years, boring
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickypaws View Post
I just bought my second P-car last month. Now I have one that's 15 years old and one that's one month old. They have a similar iconic shape that's instantly recognizable yet both are very different. Plus their driving experience is so unique between the two yet with certain appreciated similarities. Both are 911 variants but both are like owning totally different cars. Different personalities from the same family roots. Changing the design would spoil that very unique familial connection.

If you don't like the design, then it's not for you. If you don't understand what I just said above, then it's definitely not for you.
+1
If you're familiar with the 911 shape then none of them look all too similar. They've done a great job making each generation look cleaner and more well-proportioned.

So tired of people asking for Porsche to change the 911 drastically. It's not gonna happen. If you don't like it then go look at something else.
Appreciate 0