View Single Post
      05-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCbmw22 View Post
Hi everyone new to the forums here as this is my first post!

I have owned my 335i since April of 2007 and love the car but it was time to upgrade.

I went to BMW of North Scottsdale here in Arizona (101 & Scottsdale Rd.) looking at the M3 and while there I decided to buy a M3. After a couple of days of looking at every color and every kind of leather, I decided on a Jet Black M3 with Black Leather and Carbon Leather trim. I got every option except Active Cruise Control (I had that in my 335i, did not like it) While talking to the sales rep I was told that I would have to wait a couple of months since we had to ordered it. He said hold on while I was sitting at his desk and after a couple of minutes he came back with some great news! He informed me that there was a car on the boat coming over that would dock in California somewhere that had the car I wanted to the exact spec!!

The car was going to a dealer in California and I was intent on intercepting it and after two days we reached a price for the car and a price for my current 335i I had to trade in.

MSRP:71,770.00
Price I Pay: 70,270
Trade in Value: 31,000

I was happy with this price as I talked to a leasing company (separate from BMW) and a friend who is a auto broker who stated it was a good deal. Today I went in wrote a check for the 1,000 dollar deposit and now I wait. The wait however is none compared to some of you who had to go through the whole process of pre-production ect!

I am very pleased with BMW of North Scottsdale for their excellent service, in the past I have had to beat the best price out of other dealers that I could but, my sales rep came up with the best price right up front and that scores high on my charts.

Now Things To Do:
Tint & Exhaust ( Looking for a good place in AZ if anyone has any places let me know)

Cheers,

John
Is that price that you pay "out of the door"? A $1500 discount from MSRP right now in any 2009 M3 anywhere is not a good deal at all.
Appreciate 0