03-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
Arth
Arth
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991 GT3

2009 BMW M3 -- 2009 Porsche Cayman S -- 2009 Audi R8

Hey there

Im a long time reader but but don't really post much.

A bit of background information: Im 29 .. live in Dubai and single(no plans to get hitched anytime soon). im enjoying the single life and plan to keep doing so for the next 5 years at least.

Thankfully things are going good here financially nowadays and I would like your opinion on which of the following cars you guys would buy if you had the choice and why?

please keep in mind that here in dubai these 3 cars( yes even the R8) in the used market are quite similarly priced (a maximum of 7k dollars between them) with the R8 coming in at being the most expensive of the lot and the caymanS trailing at the bottom of the list.

So which one would you guys get and why? please take into consideration power, looks and handling. Ignore things like trunk space, difference in pricing and practicality as these do'nt matter to me much at this time in my life.

I would appreciate your opinions and feedback as I plan to get one of these soon.

1. 2009 BMW M3 coupe
2. 2009 porsche caymans
3. 2009 Audi R8

options wise, all cars are again pretty similar, as most cars brought to this region are fully optioned out.

Thanks in advance guys
Appreciate 0