05-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #2403
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
SEAN - turns out they should have been collecting money at that gate, and we just got lucky...

That girl was one of the AA models, those pics were of her pulling into the event in her whatever the car is...

Not sure when well see you next while you have a laptop to drop all the pics onto... Heh, you'll have to come to the wed coffee meet!

D
I'll try I'll try
Well luck is a great thing to have

Btw, that morning... I didn't notice cause of the excitement etc (noticed on the way back) but my steering was shaking a little over 75mph
On the way to the track yesterday morning, shaking was there again... shaking present on the track (but only on the straight cause I don't hit 70+ in turns..), but it was really present on my way back from the track. Anything over 62mph was bad... even shook at 62 but I dealt with it.

Got my tires rebalanced today... they were really really off. I don't know happened but yeah... they were balanced fine on Thursday... something happened between thursday and the weekend

Going to test them out after work today...hopefully it's all good.

One a side note, I was going through the link Jimmy posted and I noticed my friend Erika was on there lol

Appreciate 0