erio
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 JB M3, 2012 GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinsbottle View Post
I just don't understand here all bmw fans
I have 03 b6 A4 3.0 q and 09 R57 mini cooper S conv, and 10 E92 m3 AW...
I know M3 is best and enough but you know?
At bad weather like heavy rain and snowy, my dealer send SMS - don't drive M3!!!!!
Do You all guys here live in race track?and are you all racer? Can you draw all performance of M3 in every day and just public road not race track?How many man here can drive M3 intense without hesitation?
Do you have some experience of tail spin at crowd public road with bad condition with M3?
What is purpose of automobile?just for fun?just for speed?
The fundamental of purpose of automobile is transferring man and other things from one place to another with safty and quickly in all road condition.
How many times do you push M3 to limit speed in public road with confidence of not spinning in curved corner?
When snowy day, I couldnot even start M3 at parking lot but my audi?
A4 could get me my hospital..
Huge fan of here make me some sick though...
Again I know M3 is best in class but the ranking can be totally different in bad road condition..
Also I am so disappointed at Audi, - why they give up strong engine? and poorest A/S, poorest dealer in our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get what you are saying, however, you can drive an M3 in the snow/bad weather. There are plenty of people who drive their M3 with snow tires in the winter. I have driven in very heavy rain with the PS2s on the interstate multiple times without any problems. It's obviously not as good as the quattro, but certainly capable. Good defensive driving and traction control can do a lot....you obviously can't drive it like you stole it . One just has to use good judgement as with any rear wheel vehicle in those conditions.

Last edited by erio; 08-15-2010 at 10:04 PM..
Appreciate 0