armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschefile View Post
Cool, AD08's are indeed excellent for a true street tire. Guess I have a tough goal for September
Hey, I used your video to learn the lines before I went to the track in February. It worked great. The student has become the master... j/k!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartracer12 View Post
@armyav8tor - that was some impressive driving at VIR. I was running in Group B also in AW e90M3. You got by me in Session #3 on Sunday (only car to pass me). I thought I was moving good running 2:18s until I saw that video. Tried to find you in the pits afterwards to check out your car. Do you have any video from Session #3?

I was impressed how you were pounding those curbs going up the esses. What kind of springs and suspension do you have? My car is stock except brakes/tires and was a bit unsettling hitting those curbs at 105mph going up the esses.
I'll upload the video when I get home from work today. I didn't want to post it because I was messy as hell in that session. I had MDM on and it was putting me to sleep. So in session 4, I went with DSC off which usually works because I have to be on my toes.

I have EDC suspension (Sport setting) riding on Eibach springs w/e36 bumpstop. It went up the esses nicely, I mean, you can tell that the car is barely on the ground but I don't drive fast, I fly low (gay). But seriously, I was going up the esses almost as fast (will look at video to confirm) during the off line excerise and it did fine on both side of the track. Still trying to figure out how the hell that dude in the R8 managed to crash like that... please don't hit the wall, please don't hit the wall.... god damnit!!!!! god damnit!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_H_E92_M3 View Post
Nice vid! That was plain fast. Ext mic next time?
Yeah, the mic is still unopened in the box. Please post some of your videos so I can hear the mic in action!
Appreciate 0