Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
aka_phox: I will try to post a video. I haven't had any time to even code it to my own car, but was more than plesantly surprised with it when I tried it on a couple of friends M3's. I also have to recode my car for LCI etc, getting all of the errors now because I am retrofitting start-stop for fun, so right now I am down on my own features.

JRollSP: No way to have both concurrently, but I can gurantee that after you have the Euro one, you will not want the USA one. You can turn DSC back on if you want it to be really limited again

Sorry everyone for the slow replies on emails/PM's. I have so many things to share with you guys, and need to make an updated coding list and remote coding FAQ. Also want to share my complete CIC retrofit with everyone, but time is my biggest constraint now.

I will get back to everyone by the weekend and stay 'tuned' for updates!

Thanks!
Mike

PS: I will be offering full CIC retrofit kits, so be on the lookout for this. Just had to make sure everything worked 100% perfect/flawlessly on my own car before I offered it to those on the forum.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0