View Single Post
      08-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #83
timmahh
ghey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs

Her agreement to "just be friends" and then sneaks out a "I can't wait to kiss you" comment is just ghetto troll gold digging bitch.

She's probably full of emotional issues and you're paying attention to her because she laid it on hot and heavy and since you have a penis, new attention is great, and you can't get enough of it.

But don't be a fucking retard. IF you decide you know what I'm not happy in my marriage blah blah, end your fucking marriage, don't be a cheating asshole. If you cheat on your wife you might as well get a divorce, having been cheated on by my ex, I can tell you despite the best efforts and intentions, THE RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. The natural trust and comfort she has in you will be GONE forever, and she will always suspect something is up.

You on the other hand will experience it later, with your new chick, when she starts to loose interest and says "oh i'm just out with friends".. You're going to be thinking the same thing your wife would be thinking "is she really out with friends?". She had no problem interrupting your happy marriage, why would she have an issue cheating on you?

And she'll think the exact same if you're 'out with friends'.

Starting a relationship on a bad seed or bad karma will not end well; lustful unjustified passion that started your new relationship and killed your other one will end up biting you in the ass; and you're going to be broke as fuck paying alimony to your wife who never did anything wrong to you, meanwhile you'll have limp dick from mental stress.

Don't be a cun*.