United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL-Fanatik View Post
LOL, I actually figured the biggest expense in Europe would be gas, and put aside some money just for that. Berlin is on my list, and the Nurburgring, and then I should be close to break-in. But you are right, I calculated around $10,30 a gallon!
It's alright though, the drive, the country, and the quality of the road makes up for it.

Cheers,
CSL
Damn that was a pretty good guess on fuel cost , You can still take a drive to Frankfurt and I am sure you will have your 1200 miles by then. Go and get your service then you can drive it like you stole it on the Autobahn. When you drive to Berlin and you are on the A9 it will be very hard not to open the car up because there are allot of straight aways on that Autobahn trust me I done it plenty of times on the A9 when I was in Germany Enjoy your trip and have fun. I wish I was back there.

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0