View Single Post
      07-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #48
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tanglewood View Post
Thanks man, again I really appreciate it. Yeah Eisenmann Race, Catless challenge X-pipe with 2 added resonators (4 total). It's not that loud from the inside. At first I was transporting my old X-pipe so I had the rear seats down....THEN it was REALLY REALLY loud. But once I put the seats back up and shut off the trunk from the cabin, the noise went down dramatically. But when you put the windows down, it SCREAAAAMS. Drone is actually a little less than it was with just the axle-back, so that's a plus also. However if you are allergic to drone you shouldn't be rocking and Eisenmann race anyway.

I was considering the usual suspects. In order of interest:
--R8
--996 Turbo
--991 GT3
--GTR

Thanks for the other comments too! I'm more into landscape photography but I do o-k with cars.
I can't wait now. Exhaust gets here Wednesday, hoping to have it int he shop by Friday or Saturday. I'm not that scared of drone, as long as it's reasonable. I had full ACM exhaust at one point and that was ridiculous (so raspy). I heard ER by itself and I didn't find it that insanely loud. As long as it's not insanely loud on the inside, I'm cool with it. This car is not my DD.

Let me put it this way, I sure hope the exhaust isn't as loud as let's say a Meistershaft GT2 with TP. That is a little too out of control for me.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0