View Single Post
      05-25-2010, 01:35 AM   #68
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

it is such a personal taste thing really. i owned my E92 M3 already and got to drive a 09 ZO6 and while the Z is a monster and alot faster then my M i was so happy that i bought my M. the car is my DD and for me i just love my M even though it may be slower. i think it looks better and is a head turner. the vettes just never did it for me, feel like there a dime a dozen on the road, even though there are alot of M's out there

plus the ride in the M is much nicer for me and interior noise is alot better.

like i said it is personal taste but people forget how amazing the M really is. for me it was the best do it all car and do it all quite well i might add. i have added a couple mods and the midpipe made it like a new car with the added power and the sound forget it sounds so amazing and exotic now.

good luck in your choice, both nice cars but so different in there own way. for the list of stuff you wrote that it had to have to meet your check list in my op the M3 fit your list better then the Vette but that is just my op

you also made a good point about chance to own the last of the NA M3's which it will be. the vettes are not going anywhere and they will likely be the same few years from now just with more power. while the M will be a completly different car with a turbo. i can tell you this there is nothing like revving through the gears on this car to 8600. the car is just so fun to drive i never want to get out of it, and that was the main reason i made it my daily. i had a E46 M first then a E39 M5 and i missed the 2 door high revving engine so i went back to a M3 after having my S2 beast M5 which was fun but not the same as the M3.

good luck and post up pics of whatever one you get, be safe and enjoy
Appreciate 0