01-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #29
Tora
EBII F30
United_States
Rep
Drives: EBII F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
For the company to price the warranty properly, it has to go by total vehicle mileage, not mileage after date of warranty. Otherwise the statistical analyses that all insurance companies depend upon would be useless or the price would have to change for every single car warrantied. The price depends on the risk. The risk depends on the mileage and age (for a given model).
Ok so went to the CU to ask about the mileage if it was Total mileage or additional milage from time of purchase - They said it was additional milage, so basically with the car I'm buying (has 17,590 miles) I will be covered for 60 mos AND 85k additional miles (total 102,590 miles). I asked for a sample contract, and after 30 minutes of trying they couldn't generate a sample contract (hmm). So I guess I'll just have to wait for the check to clear, get the call from the CU, get the NAC contract, then scan it and post it here. Either way I was going with this than the CPO'd that the dealer is offering me since NAC covers electrical AND more mos/miles.

What is a TCU??

Also, funny how at the bottom it state if Vehicle is a Twin Turbo - hahahah had a flashback of my 335 and it's 3 HPFP failures!!!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf NAC Platinum Coverage Plan.pdf (266.1 KB, 451 views)