06-21-2012, 03:18 PM   #21
Chowster
E60_to_E90
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7 View Post
I do about 8km/L on the highway before putting on the new exhaust, now I do 12. I've tried driving like I used with the new exhaust and the car downs the whole tank in a day while with the oem exhaust, it took 4 days (flooring it at times and revving it hard at times). Eversince I got this new exhaust system and driving like a grandma, I get gas 3x a week when I only get gas once every 10 days driving the same way but with the oem. I finish a quarter of the tank driving from ubc to Richmond and back, I didnt floor it, I drove 55km/hr the whole way. Even my buddies say theres sth wrong. Do you know who I can bring my car to? I don't want to bring it to the dealer because I'm scared they might void my warrenty
8L/100km is really low. I get about 300km/tank in the city, ~350km mixed city and hwy. I really don't think you're too far off.

Take Deep's advice and seek help from the dealer. If you're scared about warranty, swap back to your OEM exhaust first.
Appreciate 0