View Single Post
      06-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #19
JackieChan
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW Z4 35i, 2011 BMW X3

Hi there,

I am a new member and can't private message yet.

Can you pls email me your email address and contact information? My email address is vince.yee@rogers.com

Thanks,

Vince

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarwin13 View Post
LAST PRICE DROP! MUST SELL - You won't find another one in this condition for the price!
Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Chassis: Coupe
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Color: Jerez Black
Miles: 25,800

ASKING PRICE: $47,000 OBO

MUST SEE!!! ABSOLUTELY MINT. Currently featured on the front-page of DetailedImage.com You won't find another 2008 M3 in this condition - it's better than new. Jerez Black/Black Interior. Options include Moonroof, iPod/USB, Novillo Leather, Sat Radio and Heated Seats. Showcar condition. Clean carfax. Car has been pampered and will be featured in an upcoming article on Detailed Image and was also professionally photo-shot in Sprint 2011 by Chris Amos (full DVD of images available)

Fully wetsanded and completely rejuvenated by Marc and Jacob at AutoLavish to remove factory orange peel in late 2010. It has only been driven a few hundred miles since. Exterior has also been sealed with Opti-Coat sealant. Interior dash & door trim has been professionally painted to match the Jerez black exterior. Bumpers, Rockers and Hood have been refinished by certified, reputable BMW bodyshop (Automark Collision) to eliminate stone chips.

Tastefully Modded with Staggered 19x8.5 and 19x10 BBS CH Black Edition with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires (Two new chrome rings included with sale, not installed). Macht Schnell 10MM spacers, H&R Sport Springs, Black Kidney Grilles, ZCP Shift Knob, Genuine AC Schnitzer pedals + dead pedal, Brand new (still in plastic) OEM M3 cloth floormats and OEM Rubber Mats installed. BMW OEM Car Cover included.

Also available (not installed) brand new 1x1 weave CF Arkym front lip & used (previously installed) Vorsteiner CF Rear Diffuser (extra).

Not driven daily, garage kept. Still covered under factory warranty. Just serviced.

Link to preview: http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-P...ed-perfection/

Car is in amazing condition. There are some VERY light surface scratches and one small imperfection on the chrome rings of the two rear CH's - I'm including two brand-new, in box, never opened BBS chrome replacement rings.

A few small marks on the windshield
*Update - is a VERY LIGHT *IMPERFECTION* (Not scratch) (about 1/2 a CM long) on the side of the air dam on the front bumper. See details below.
*Update - Chip corrected.

Car is in better than new condition.

(Images used with permission)
Appreciate 0