View Single Post
      09-09-2006, 07:16 AM   #55
Richypc
Rep
Drives: e90 Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
I know its only been a week, so im not too stressed on the fact that i havent gone out to party yet. My suitemate brooke has been 21 for 2 months so she is intent on going out every chance she gets. Whereas, ive been 21 for almost 2 years, i dont really get that high anymore when it comes to going out to clubs. I mean i do enjoy it but right now i have alot on my plate when it comes to classes. So i kinda feel like im a nerd or something, but thank God my roommate is like me. Shes 20, so she is limited, however, we get invited to parties off campus but we dont go unless we have nothing to do and would be worth it. But in my case, everyone is so young that it doesnt appeal to me. I dont wanna hang out wiht 19 yr old boys. I date guys who are 24+. So, i dont have that desire.

Today one of my Ra's came by and we all went to play soccer. If i get involved and stay busy i wont think about it as much. So, ill have to see what clubs the school offers. Tomorrwo ill be in the city. Prob about 2ish. This guy i met at school works on movie sets, so hes gettin me and my roommate in to watch some fliming of a new movie with the actor from harold and kumar. ?
You'll hook up eventually, most likey away from campus since near campus, the bars will be made up of a lot of students, the same ones you don't want to hang with. Cant blame you on the age preference. I feel the same way when I bump into a girl at school who looks like she just finished high school. I wouldn't want to be caught with them, I'm afraid they will embarrass me, since a lot of them still act immature. Some of them, I have found out to my suprise, can be pretty aggressive lol
Appreciate 0