Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: IG: khanhdom

Garage List
2015 BMW M4 F83  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterile stork View Post
Again, they don't have a factory. They spend more on graphics that reflect an engineering process than manufacturing quality components, as it is contracted out.

Bottom line, buying ADV1 is the surest way to throw out money. Not gonna argue with you as you do it, however you'll realize just how sure of a poor purchase it was when you try and sell them later, as no one will want them for anything above the price of VMRs.
do you have any personal experience with the poor quality? or have you just seen a few forum threads about it and basically that made your mind for you? I'm just curious.

This TT 2R Gallardo built by Trust with 1700hp+ is on ADV1 and plenty of other Gallardos and GTRs at TX2k going in insane speed: http://www.luxury4play.com/lamborghi...white-red.html

That car is worth $300k+ and those aren't his first ADV1 wheels and he has a crazy stable of cars. He's trusting his life that the quality of ADV1 wheels will be able to hold with that much power. He had HRE's before the ADV1 on his Gallardo as well.

I'm just saying, I seen so many 1000+ HP cars with ADV1 and people are just bringing up like a couple of bad threads from years ago. Just blindly saying a product sucks, does good for no one.
Appreciate 0