View Single Post
      06-17-2011, 02:55 AM   #6
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

the Z06 is an awesome car but i would not want it as a daily driver. now the M3 will not be as fast as the Z06 but it makes one hell of a fun daily driver. i have done a few small mods and could not be happier. this is the best car i have owned to date. i can't think of a better sporty daily driver then the M3

now if you said it was gonna be a second car or just a track car then i would prob take the Z06. i have driven a couple of them and while they were a blast to drive i would not want it as my daily

as for the manual thing i love my manual in the M3 but the DCT tranny is a lightning fast great tranny so you would love either one

and no there are no cheap mods that would bring it over 500hp. in fact all the mods for the M3 are expensive. in my op the best bang for the buck was the midpipe and diff i did to mine

i never understood why people buy a car for the attention it would get you. i buy a car bc i like it not bc of what others would think or if it would give me attention. buy a car bc you like it. good luck with your choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluEDreaM View Post
I'm looking to buy a sports car in 3-4 months. I LOVE white e92 with black rims and dark tinted windows. Probably the sexiest car I've ever seen. However, I sort of want a zo6 Corvette as well. Basically bcuz it's much faster and I know I'll get a lot of attention in it. I know the vettes have shit interior and the bmw is a much better quality car... I just can't decide and its driving me crazy! The main reason I don't buy a vette zo6 is bcuz of the interior and it's a manual. I've never driven a manual before. I'm sure I'd get tired of it fast..... Whatever car I get is not going to be just a toy, it's going to be my main vehicle and I have to drive a lot for work. Are there any not too expensive upgrades for the m3 e92 that would increase the horsepower to 500-550? Help me decide and tell me what you think guys! Thanks!
Appreciate 0