View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #38
joe@trinityautosport
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 | F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms372 View Post
im currently full bolt on...> full dinan intake system with air scoops, challenge sport x-pipe with mesitershaft gt2, evosport pulley, and ess custom tune for 94 oct and primary cat delete.

so im think of supercharging entry level so ess 535, vf 540 (looks promising), or even g-power kit. i know all the kits are like kinda the same. but which one would you pick and why.

i want something that will improve the performance on the street coz as u all know our car doesnt have any power under 4k

keep in mind my car is a manual

should i go with a supercharger? or its not going to improve the power down low. if thats the case i guess ill spend the money on some nice concave (20" Interad Forged DTM-10) and some more cosmetic stuff
I was in the SAME boat as you (6spd). I had ALL the bolt's and got a little bored and needed something else.

I was debating which SC company to go with as well, but I decided on VF Engineering because all the support that they gave me. I wanted to do the VF540 kit because of the value, but since I track the car so much I went with the VF620 kit and I love it! I'll be track testing the unit this saturday and at buttonwillow on the 20th. If you need some feedback or any help PM me or call me anytime 949-241-5623.

Last edited by joe@trinityautosport; 10-03-2012 at 02:49 PM..
Appreciate 0