Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
I would have thought the best thing to do would be to call someone who knows what they are doing before you cause some expensive damage with your random tinkering.
Not trying to be harsh but really it sounds like you are well out of your depth.
I have to agree ^^^ with this. I once screwed up on a cloth dryer issue took the thing apart to trace the no heat issue ... then my wife ordered me to stand down called the service man ... the service man put the dryer back together again then went to his truck got a new circuit board ... changed the board made out the bill handed it to my wife and whispered to her

"Next time tell your hubby not to touch it call us and the bill would have been $150- less"

That is why I never ever touch anything again around the house and drive cars that have 4 year warranties ... well except for our old 1987 535is love to play around with that babe

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0