10-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #113
ortho281
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by besiktas View Post
Here is a video from VIR using HTL with iPhone4.

At times i did run into issues with HTL. The video, overlayed map and sound were not synced and they were all at different points.

I would suggest remove all your music from your iphone to maximize available storage capacity. Turn off notifications so it wont interrupt the recording, and tell your friends not to call or text you

I couldnt use HTL in Summit Point last week, for some reason it was crashing or getting interrupted all the time, very annoying.

I have the iPhone5 now but cant test it since the RAM mount hasnt come up with the holder for iphone5.
I used HLT on the new iphone 5 @ TWS for the first time this weekend, and also noticed that the telemetry is not synced with the video. I did not notice this with HTL on the iphone 4.

Akra GT4 / MS Stage 2 / MS UDP / BPM Tune / KW CS / H&R Sways / TMS Delrin / ST 380/355 BBK / Cantrell 2.5" Ducts / SR34 Pads / Apex Arc-8 / Hoosier R7's / Mode GT4 Splitter / GT4 Canards / APR GT-250 Wing / Cantrell Half Cage / Recaro Pro Racer / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Alcantera Wheel / Cool Shirt / ESS Fire Supp / Solo DL
Appreciate 0