06-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #160
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVG View Post
If you want a less expensive alternative to the GTR, a car like the Mitsubishi Evo or Subie STi is a much more suitable choice than the M3. IMO, the M3 is a completely different type of vehicle than the GTR. The GTR is fast as hell, but that's all. It is loud, crude, an aesthetic failure, and the ride borders on torturous. The M3 is none of these things. A moderately modded Evo or Sti will easily keep up with an M3 and will be just as rough and crude as the GTR at a much lower price.

I test drove a GTR 3 times, but could not get past its crudeness and ugliness. It is fast as all hell though.
we have our own differnt opinion which i respect. a friend of mine got a SUBI. STI and another got the EVO x. both cars just cannot compare with the M3. yes i do agree it can keep up on the straight line but thats it.

ill take the GTR interior compare to an STI or EVO, they are just totally ugly compare to GTR.

i am not looking for cheaper car that can outrun the M3... being loud, crude is just another thing why i love the GTR. love every angle or sounds it makes..

i also test drove the GTR before buying my M3 2 and half years ago. at that time i didnt do any research into it and got scared of what other people were saying. now i regret not getting the GTR. if i could turn back time i will and not hesitate and replace my M3 for a GTR. it is somewhat ugly though but to be honest. i was never into cars that looks pretty for some reason i go for performance meaning best bung for the buck.