09-28-2011, 01:19 PM   #27
Mike@R
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
I thought the Innotech M3 system was just a copy of the Kreissieg exhaust
I honestly cannot say whether the Innotech E90/E92 system is a copy of the Kreissieg or not. Most exhaust systems for this vehicle platform look very similar to begin with, so just because they look much the same doesn't mean a whole lot. I know the internal muffler design is different. What I can say is that Innotech offers more tip options than Kreissieg, has a feature that doesn't require software when running the full catless system, is 99% of the quality of the Kreissieg, and is roughly half the price of Kreissieg.

When you compare the full line of Innotech to the that of Kreissieg some systems look very similar and some look very different... as you might expect from any number of companies making systems for the same vehicles. I also believe there may be some Innotech vehicle applications that Kreissieg does not list just as there are some from KSG that Innotech does not list.

We at Rimier have always admired the Kreissieg product line and would not suggest to anyone willing to purchase KSG that they shouldn't do so.
In our opinion they represent the pinnacle of valved exhaust systems.
That being said, not everyone can afford to, or is willing to spend that type of money, yet still wants the sound and functionality of a valved exhaust system at a reasonable price. This is where IPE steps in at 9/10's the product for 1/2 the price and is a better value for money option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malekreza11 View Post
It's a copy of a coupe exhausts actually Nate, Kreissieg being one.

Not saying you're right or wrong, but have any facts that support this theory?
Appreciate 0