General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PicassoM View Post
well i think he's best suited as a groomsman, I know he supposedly already wrote a speech and everything, which he can still do. But he just doesn't deserve the title.

Thanks for all the honest feedback guys it's appreciated. All my other groomsmen feel pretty much the same way. Many of them are pretty taken back and disgusted by how terrible of a best man he has been.
Sometimes even close friends need a kick in the ass or slap in the face (figuratively usually) to come to a realization. He may not realize it now but he might, who knows til you speak with him. At least everyone can say that have tried. I suggest talking to him 1v1 in case you plan on getting everyone together as he might feel more defensive and ganged up on if it's everyone. Another friend along could work, it just depends on the group dynamics.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0