Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 | MKIV Supra | Aventador S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJL Custom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy Rich View Post
What about the issues y'all had with the Frozen Red car?
That car was a last resort used for testing a SSP trans cooler and clutch kit. The original car that was supposed to be used for testing became unavailable just before installation. The car was test driven with excellent results during its initial start of break in procedure and was given to the owner early in the break in cycle. The owner then did not follow the proper break in settings recommended and therefor burned up the secondary clutch controlling 2/4/6. That same car till this day is still running the SSP clutches on the other half for the last 9 months with trans cooler and billet pan.
This actually isn't true, I know because my car was the original car and the clutch pack failed the same day it was installed in the red car.

Post about it going in my car: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...amp;amp;page=2

The car had to be towed back to the shop while it was being tested.

Please, humor me with more lies.

There are also updates coming very soon about how well those SSP clutches didn't work, but it isn't my place to speak on it until that issue is satisfactorily resolved for the owner.
Appreciate 0