Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2 View Post
How many miles are you guys getting out of a set of tires? I am freaking eating tires.

I have a 2011 E93 M3 with a Dinan stage 2 suspension kit. I went through the OEM Pirelli P-zeros in 6K miles. I replaced those with the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. The rears are worn through 50% of the tread depth at ~4K miles. The fronts are at about 40% worn. The wear is even across all tires. Dang!!!
Well Dave, I can only tell you what my SA told me once "I see you are driving your ///M3 like it should be driven! you need new rear tires"

Little did he knew at the time that my then e46 had 35K KM on the rear wheels, so I told him "A new set is on order from tire rack I'll call you when they arrive by UPS"

As to your case, I don't know how much your mods will influence your tire wear, however, I'm sure you know it does depend a lot on the mods and the way we do drive. I hope you find the cause for your premature tire wear.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0