Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3 IB/'17 f85 X5M LBB

Garage List
2017 BMW / X5M  [9.00]
2009 E92 M3  [10.00]
2004 Yamaha R1  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssgohan434 View Post
Car was having problems nearing stalling on start up 2 weeks ago with a rough idle and the revs bouncing. This would only happen on the first start up of the morning and would go away on subsequent start ups throughout the day. Car gave a P0175 and misfire codes. Erased the codes and thought they might go away. But it's been about 2 weeks and now the car has problems with start up.... instead of starting up with a rough bouncy idle the car will actually stall. (DCT). It takes about 2 or 3 starts to get going with a roughy bouncy idle still occurring. Only occurs on morning start up and doesn't come back with subsequent start ups throughout the day.

Car doesn't have any problems holding idle revs at stop lights or any other time except the initial morning start up.

If it did have problems with holding idles at other times of the day it would likely be the ICV right?

I'm so far hypothesizing that its the low pressure sensor.... am I right??
Need input from m3 brethren
You could have a low pressure sensor problem, but also an ICV issue. How many miles? Under warranty? Have the dealer diagnose the problem.
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue,6MT,Silver Novillo Leather,CF Trim,Premium Package,Technology Package,Cold Weather Package,Premium Sound,19"Wheels,Moonroof-Toy/'17 X5M, Long Beach Blue, Executive Package,Technology Package, Lighting Package, Driver Assist, Full Mughello Red Interior, 21" wheels-Toy/'14 535i with M Sport and 19" wheels-Daily
Appreciate 0