bnombe
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 E92M3 6MT/ZCP/JetBlkFoxRed

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Ok, so rather then install an app I just bookmarked the marinetraffic.com website page for my ship.

And I just go to the page on my phone's browser or refresh it every time I want to check its status.

here is a screenshot. The ship is heading to Southampton UK.
Awesome!!! Excited for you too! Yup - it's the same ship my car traveled on just about 1 month ago after Southampton, it should be headed across the big pond to Halifax!

Nice colour combo you picked, very individual indeed. Any plan to maybe black out the back window, rear 1/4 and maybe darken the sides too? Black kidney grille too and I can see you driving it in the MIB outfit too for extra look!!!

Speaking of options, I basically ticked all the boxes (including BMW Apps) except the exec package (think that's what it's called). Don't care for the rear shade, folding mirror (had it on my last leased car C300, just gimmicky), and parking radar (also had on C300 and sometimes was handy, just made me a bit lazy and less aware on my own merits) - so far I am finding I can back this thing into spots w/o radar help. I am good with the dash design and never thought the dash had a weird double hump TBH - I didn't even bother playing around with the system during my test drive, haha...

Day 3 of my E92M experience, it is everything I anticipated it to be and more... and I still haven't gone higher than 5k rpm yet until break-in period is over!!! I maybe starting a thread to record my new ///Membership experience and some photos, watch for it that way, we can focus on your tracking your car all the way to delivery here!!!

My check-in thread is now here:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727282

Last edited by bnombe; 08-05-2012 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: skilly typo, then added link to my check-in thread
Appreciate 0