03-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #45
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by 宝马.e90 View Post
Which is good, but I expected a bit more. BMW and Mercedes are pushing around 10k+ per month? I don't see Cadillac doing that with the ATS, I just don't. It's not fanboy talk, eventually you'll reach a point where brand image will come into play and truth is Cadillac still needs a bit of work to consider itself on the same level as BMW and Mercedes.
It takes a long time to cause a serious shift in market share. The ATS is a brand new car in the entry-level luxury class. It could hypothetically "be better" than the 3er, C-Class and A4 and it still wouldn't be the top or near-top seller. Customers are loyal and brand cache has a lot to do with repeated solid performances. On that same note, Cadillac is clearly on an upswing, and if they continue to pump out consistently good products then the brand's reputation will increase, along with their share of the sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point0 View Post
wow i thought you were kidding with the "new" tag especially speaking of the outside from the A-pillar back, super boring and almost mid 90's in design. A-pillar forward almost looks like an overworked facelift of the outgoing car. not my thing at all
I'll have whatever you're smoking.
Appreciate 0