View Single Post
      10-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #30
rominl
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanmike View Post
I do not see anywhere that Premier said the work posted was Aerotechs, or any other company for that matter. They simply stated that some of the shoddy work they posted was done by others. This could be a joe smo for all we know. Hell some even look like precuts applied by a customer themselves.
1) read post #8, notice how Malekreza11 said "don't forget they cost about 65% of their competitors as well"
2) read post #13, notice how post #8 was quoted, and post says "And these companies that charge much less are producing work like this"

look at the word in bold. what does that make most people think? pretty clear. but the smart thing? it's done in such a way that technically no one is being pointed at.

i go to aerotect, but in no way i am associated with them. i pay full price for all the word done on my cars. have they had problems? yup, but they stand by their work 100% (enough to keep me very happy). i have even seen them throwing away a whole sheet of clear bra (size of the whole hood because i am doing full hood) because there is a size of about 1/4" area where they think the film doesn't look right.

on the other hand, i have also seen work by premier, work done on one of my closest friends. great work, no doubt. but i have also seen problems with work done by premier. it was fixed as well.