12-03-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
Johndong888
John
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 M3, '18 S560, '16 G63

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
impatiently awaiting delivery of my new m3 (see other threads)

put together some last minute things to order from detailers domain.

I have tons of MF towels , drying towels, adams shampoo, sonax wheel cleaner , etc; already from detailers domain ..

going to get the leather master kit seems like it will keep the seats looking fresh all the time

also going to get the auto finesse all in one that just came out..

generally I am again all in one products.. but auto finesse seems to put out good products and I notice they use this at detailers domain themselves and I trust their input on items..

anyone have any first hand experience with the auto finesse triple ??
Not bad. Even for a new car, make sure the dealer doesn't wash your car. Assuming it was never washed, the swirls should be at a minimal. From there, you personally wash the car using the two bucket method, IronX it, clay, seal it and wax. That's usually good for at least 6 months depending on your storage and the products you use.

I love my sonax and while it's nice, if you want, to save some money, you can buy the wolf's chemical deionizer. It will work on the whole car like IronX and on the wheels like Sonax. Lots of towels of course. I like using the new Chemical Guys' Honeydew Soap. Doesn't strip as much sealant/wax as other soaps.

This is all what I use, obviously everyone has their preferences

Current - 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 | 2014 AW X5 | 2015 MB S550 | 2016 RR V8 (White FTW)
Mods - BPMTune Stg1/Servo, Euro Visors & Side Mirror, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, OEM Perf. CF Trim/Spoiler, Grills, Lights, Pedals, Umnitza V4 AE, ModeCarbon GTS V1, 19" HRE P40
Sold - 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i
Appreciate 0