View Single Post
      10-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #51
Splooge911
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavasoti View Post
This is what has been happening to me in NJ.. these dealers are all coming with $950+ monthly payment and I want to stay around $800. I am seeing a bunch of good deals here in the forum that wont match what the dealers here are saying.. what should I do? pressure them? im gonna look into edmunds caculator too.. also, I went to BMW a couple weeks ago, they did an appraisal on my 2008 Evo MR at $25K, today one dealer come to me and send me a approximated appraisal of $21-23K seriously? for these and a bunch other reasons a hate sales people, they just try to rip you off every time.. I almost went to an S4 cause they wont get me the numbers I am seeing here. However, I really want the M3, so I am being persistent.
Call or email Mark Forhecz at Orange County BMW. He will give you a deal below invoice. Tell him Steve sent you. Even if its a 45 min - 1 hour drive for you, just think about how awesome that ride will be home from the dealership knowing you have that much to drive and how much money you saved haha
Appreciate 0