Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Alpina White

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [6.34]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3crit
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchM3IfYouCan181 View Post
there's an autocross event for BMWCCA tomorrow at Nassau Coliseum. I'm from Manhattan also and i'll be getting there by 7:30 in the morning tomorrow. If you do happen to go and need advice when you get there, just look for me in the white M3, name's Ray
Wont be able to make it this weekend but on their website it says there is one on September 29th, are they all held at the same place? If so that would be something I'd try to make. Any shot you'd be going to that one as well?
I'm actually going to Evo school on Sep 29th. there's one every week though. closest to us(since you're in the city) is either Meadowlands or Nassau Coliseum. Next weekend there's one in Nassau again and that's NYR-SCCA which is not all BMW so although you will see a few BMW's such as myself, it won't be a sea of M3 E90's and E92's which is what this weekend would be.

Evo school is a good school to get into since youre a noob like me.. it'll be an all day event where they teach you different situations and teach you what your car can really do. Runs about $350 and you get 30 runs in for the day.

autox4u.com
motorsportreg.com
bmwcca.org

all great sites to read up on.. also if you really want to learn up go to sccaforums.com and you'll learn a lot about racing.

bimmerpost is the best for E92 specific topics.

"Drag Racing is for fast cars, AutoX is for fast drivers"
Appreciate 0