11-22-2007, 07:08 AM   #50
Davo2003
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Jerez and loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavNurs View Post
My best fing ride ever was on one........out of TQ bound for Kuwait!

BTW, MSP has been quoted as $49,900 for quite some time. It is a GUESStimate and isn't substantiated by anyone. My guess, we are not any closer to knowing the figure than at any other time. Also, the discount is larger than 10% yet there is a ~$2500 shipping thrown in.

(Disclaimer:above numbers from memory only, do the search for actual numbers if you care)
Sorry need to correct you. This is the first time my rep has sent anything in black and white about M SPECIFIC packages and equipment groupings and PRICES...again "in black and white". As I stated in a previous thread and as you well know, all you could get on paper several months ago was TBD - To Be Determined, as I have already stated in this thread. If all this is previously known, can you point me to the thread where it says Moonroof $1050, Interior Trim $300, Base Audio system 10 Speaker 200 watts? Didn't think so. Think before you post.
The shipping charge has never been 2500, it is 2150. Unless you have something in print that is a recent update.