SolidSnake2634
cantoguy
United_States
Rep
Drives: LSB E46 M3

Garage List
2001 BMW M3  [6.06]
Ricers. WHY??

So the other day I'm with my friend in his E92 M3 going down a rather wide road(4 lanes total 2 in each direction). We're going about 40mph and some guy with his fatass female passenger in his 02 Prelude with dark wheels drives by us staring at us quite sternly. After a red light, we begin to accelerate from the light. Moving along, we started to hear this little fly buzzing sound pulsating. We look around and its the guy next to us. tapping the gas pedal with his passenger glaring at us. For fun, my friend downshifts from 7th gear to 3rd. next thing we knew the guy took off and so did we. Obviously, we instantly flew past him. In front of us was a car and a red light, and we were going to turn right at the intersection so we slowed down. Then he just pulls a successful ricer flyby whilst going into the left turn lane. All we heard was tin can exhaust and his V-TEC kicking in(literally). As we made the right turn staring back at him, he gives us the middle finger. We had a good laugh, but seriously, WTF is up with these people?

his car looked like this:
Appreciate 0