Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I enjoy the taste and feeling of it.
it is a nice social activity when you smoke with people.
I enjoy expelling the smoke from my mouth.

sometimes I get light headed from it, but I don't look for that buzz

it is the difference between drinking colt 40 and drinking a 20yr old Porto.
or eating McD's fish filet or having a nice swordfish
I feel you. So the nicotine transfers through your gums and tounge then? I smoke cigars every once in a while with my old man. It never did anything for me except make me feel like my mouth was a 20 year old ash tray that has been sitting down in a pub for its lifetime and never been rinsed once.

Its relaxing and whatnot to play with the smoke, but id rather play with the kind of smoke that i can inhale and helps make a man feel realll good. you know what im talking about

Once again, im a bit of a social outcast when people are partying in the sense that I dont drink or smoke cigars, I build my own. I dont like to parade around the place infecting everyone with the scent of weed, so I sit in a space where the smoke is carried away and im masked by the shadows surrounded by people who are also burning it down. But the drunks always come over and play around in our smoke, they love it.

The only cigars i found enjoyable was a Garcia Y Vega, and Romeo and Juliette. R&J's make a superb blunt, in case any one wanted to know