View Single Post
      01-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #23
alms211
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
it is pointless to supercharged your m3 because at the end of the day, it is still the same car with more hp. why not just get something else entirely different. you only live once.

i go gtr all the way. the 2013 ride is more comfy, big trunk, and out handle/out accelerate/out brake the m3, and smoother transmission. i would rather get a brand new car with warranty than supercharged your m3.
Whether someone wants to SC their M3 is entirely a personal choice. For you to say it's pointless becasue it is still the same car but with more HP is an asinine comment to make. How many people do you know that say they love the car they have but just wish it had more HP. There are a ton. Shit, I felt that way about my former CaymanS. Furthermore, do you say this to all of the GT-R guys that sold their '09-'11 to get the '12 just for the additional HP?

A new GT-R is $92K....SC'ing an '09 is $8.5K-13K on a car that is now worth $45-50K. Thats a huge difference.

You are a big GT-R fan so please put your bias opinion aside and look at the situation logically. A GT-R is not as good a DD as the E9XM3.
Appreciate 0