View Single Post
      10-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #26
jetpilot747
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619 View Post
Again a stock normally aspirated trim 350z is no match for a stock trim E92 M3. I had a heavily modified 350z and it was still a pig, even on a track. I am an average driver btw.

This 350z is really modified and you should compare it to a heavily modified supercharged E92 M3 (apples VS apples) with 100- 700 pounds of weight reduction and this 350z would be destroyed all day with equal drivers and road conditions. If you have a shitty driver then yeah the 350z would be faster but all things equal, its no match. I bet you an S2000 with 300 pounds of weight reduction with a pro driver would put several seconds around some tracks vs this 350z and owner.

The same case can be made for some very heavily modified NA2 Acura NSX's. I bet they would put a big beat down on the 350z and have for years. Oh yeah I owned one of those too. lol The 350z was one of the slowest cars I have owned over the past 20 years.
Why this heavily modded NA 350z vs a heavily modded supercharged m3? Lol wouldn't it be more fair if it was vs a heavily modded NA m3? But yea a heavily modded NA m3 will probably win with some weight reduction and same driver. I wasn't trying to say the 350z is a better car than the m3 in anyway. Just sharing this guys crazy NA build which happened to beat m3s that day lol His NA 372 RWHP was unheard of before for a 350z(except if your talking about the professional racing version with the crazy wide body kit) It's kind of like getting 440 WHP out of an NA M3. No one has that yet so everyone now is probably like bullshit but when someone gets to 440 WHP without using FI, u will be impressed lol But anyways, I know m3 is a better car and I wasn't saying a 350 is better
Appreciate 0