aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaGDog View Post
Yes lol...

If they are able to keep their CSI score above 95% (the score is from the surveys you fill out in the email) then they will make up to 7% of each repair order they write up on top of whatever their regular salary is. One my the advisers at my dealer makes $140-$200k a year but he is on another level compared to the other service advisers there. They milk the new car warranty and look for anything even remotely wrong with your car while it is under warranty. Both the techs and advisers benefit from the large dollar amounts from repair orders. Usually dealer management will offer large bonuses at the end of the month/ year depending on their performance. And there is sketchy stuff done at the service level to make this kind of money believe me, I've seen it all.

The percentage will be different depending on that particular dealer's policy I am just speaking from what I know at mine.

And the all 5s and 10s have always been there on the survey they just moved the questions around and the majority of the questions are scaled from 1-10, 10 being the highest.

Source: I work at one lol
Why the hell do some dealers try not to cover stuff that should be covered?? You read stories all the time of the dealer not wanting to cover stuff under warranty.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0