View Single Post
      02-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #22
advans
Advansolosis
Rep
Drives: ///M+////AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by g10zz View Post
So I just bought me a bmw m3 lime rock. I just wanted to share my experience. I've already had a 2008 E90 M3 and then I went to AMG, Rover, and so on and on but in the end I landed back to M3. I 1st saw this car in Beaumont, TX but the car was already sold. I tried finding it online and there were a few people who had already sold it and then one guy didn't even call me back. I have dealt with many sales people in my life since I pretty much switch out cars every year. Ever other BMW sales person doesn't really care but to make money. There are only two places that I would buy my bmw.
1) Jennifer - from Moss Motors Lafyette, LA
2) Saul Braslavsky - BMW Bay Shore, NY

I bought my Lime Rock from Saul and man has he made it happen. This guy went above and beyond expectations just in service. I mean he called me back, picks up when I call, and anything and everything. I HIGHLY recommend buying you next bmw from this guy if you are around the area. The car is in transit right now. He sent me two video's which I have posted below.

BTW, I'm trying to run 12MM spacers in the rear and 15MM in the front. Is this a good idea?
my boss was going to buy that car! he dropped by there and told me abt it!

2011 E90 M3, ESS VT2-650, 2015 GL550
Appreciate 0