06-05-2009, 10:16 PM   #144
M3V8
Second Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost170 View Post
Stance, wheels, color combo, just looks bad ass! One of my fav m3!!
Thanks you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbrooks18 View Post
think I already commented on your ride, but had to comment again it's sick, congrats on COTM, well deserved.. I just love the stance and how mean and aggressive it looks, great job
Thank you for you kind comment(s) I'm honored to have the COTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherside View Post
ridic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joec500 View Post
Just a classic look that will stand the test of time and still look amazing 20 years from now.

Very Tasteful.... I would try taking some pics in a different background to really set off the color.

Sometimes I feel people get too caught up in the mods, but you did it just right IMO. I might do Red BBS caps for a small kick, but that's a style choice obviously.
I'll try to get some new pictures. The wheels came with the red caps but I put on the carbon/silver ones to match the rest of my setup. I'll probably switch to red and carbon, back and forth to get more variety lol. Thanks for the comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshg120 View Post
i must admit after seeing your car im wondering why people spend all the money on erricsson front bumpers and whatnot , its so clean with just a few body mods and the BBS's of course
Yeah I agree with you. The shape or the car is already great. Thanks for your comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-M-Mexico View Post
Looking good.
Thank you
Appreciate 0