CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
I like your videos especially that LCMT 1:56 time.

I may not make any track days this year. My 08 M3 was stolen. I just ordered a new M3 this week with expected delivery in late July.

Ordered a Space Grey on Fox Red, fully loaded with competition package and DCT this time. Also ordered the wheels in matte black.

Maybe late in the season I'll get a track day in.

How do you fin the difference to be with NT01's over say NT05's? I have NT05's on my Volk wheels and don't like them.
Whoah, that sucks big time . A least you are getting a brand new one, with a nice colour and option combo. You'll love DCT at the track. I do miss the engagement of a 6MT on occasion, but DCT is a blast on the track .

I think the NT01 are a fairly reasonable compromise. Wear, grip, predictibility and price are all pretty decent. I can't compare to the NT05 as I have never used them. However Gearhead999 seems to have a good experience with them. They seem to be a bit more biased towards better wear than ultimate grip compared to the NT01. I have to mention that the NT01 totally suck in the wet though.

Hopefully we'll see you at the track before summer is over. It would be a shame to have a whole season go to waste .

Enjoy your new ride !!

Last edited by CanAutM3; 05-20-2012 at 08:55 PM..
Appreciate 0