Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideliver View Post

put it up in my amazon cloud....i see what the kids think
Thanks a lot man, hope to hear some good things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Tom Joad View Post
Peep Game Son

lolwut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You remind me of Trey Songs lol, check out his new mix tape. The new rap showing you're articulate, not bitches and money and slurring with words you made up.

I know many hip-hop heads are missing the old school rap, old school beats with little to no computer interference. Write poetry, use syntax your fans would understand, but use grammar and diction a poet could understand. That's your niche, bring back the Tupac days and use your music to voice the times of today, might get you many followers.

You're a Lupe/Trey Songz hybrid. Not trey songs panty music either, he can rap.
Funny thing is I always get people who approach me and actually say I look identical to him. I kinda see it now now, after a while.

But he is actually very articulate, kinda made me laugh a little when I heard him and Chris Brown rap for the first time, since they're known for their R&B prowess. But Tremaine is very good at both, while also sticking to the subject matter. I try to mix articulation with the shit I've actually got experience, rather than some shit that people with real MONEY/jail time/etc have experienced.

And the instrumental I chose was a throwback, but I don't mind the other, newer beats (lots of the ones I have made consist of synthesizers and such) but that's just a change reflective of the times. I also have samples that I've done that would be just as fitting on a Raekwon album or something like that.

Those comparisons are real nice man haha, Lupe (OLDER Lupe, lol) is definitely an artist to look up to, and I want bitches like Trey Songz. I'm not trying to be anything super legendary, just tired of a lot of the shit I'm hearing and I know that I've got some more relative shit to say that people can actually understand. Shit that people may actually stop to listen to. That > record sales/radio play, in my opinion.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0