View Single Post
      11-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
eagletangogreen
Got Track!!!!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 coupe

Thumbs up >>>Another Happy customer!! Active Autowerke E9X Signature Exhaust System <<<<< Pics

I just received and installed the exhaust system, packaging was top notch with all the parts wrapped for protection.. I was able to jack up the car from the back to do the install. This is easy a one person install, I was able to lay on my back and support the oem and AA exhausts with my knees, so those of you thinking you need some one to make it easier need not to worry.. Fitment and finish was perfect! I looked over the CD (instructions) that came with the exhaust once, as its a no brainer install. From a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the hardest i.e Building a bottom end) this install was a -1..LOL
The sound is perfect IMO! No drone, no rasp, just plain sick sound. I was a little uneasy about spending so much for some pipes but the sound is def worth it. The butt dyno feels a little love also, this coming weekend I will drag it at the track to see if the trap speed increase.. Here are some late night pics...

Appreciate 0